25K In One Day Trek
Location: Jurassic Coast, Dorset
This physical and mental challenge will get the blood pumping and you will be raising money to change the lives of people severely affected by mental illness.
Take part in our 25k In One Day Trek challenge. You will be able to take in breathtaking views from St Aldhelm’s Head along the final stretch of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, and what is actually the last leg of the 630 mile South West Coast Path whilst raising vital funds to help those affected by severe mental illness to live a better life.
This will be our biggest trek so far and you can take part either as an individual or as part of a team.
- Hike 25kms of the stunning South West Coast Path, the multi award-winning coastal walking route
Witness amazing landscapes, captivating seas – and some of the UK’s most dramatic scenery
- Fully supported trekking adventure on the south west coast of England
- Once you register
- Once you register to take part you will receive a link to set up your fundraising page and order your free Rethink Mental Illness T,Shirt.
- Be part of the first ever 25K trek for Rethink Mental Illness and help improve the lives of people severely affected by mental illness and become a Rethink Fundraising Hero.
There will be checkpoints along the trek that will provide snacks and drinks and refills.
A shuttle service will run to and from the start and finish of the trek to local train stations.
Ready to make a difference?
How we'll support you
- Free Rethink Mental Illness t-shirt
- Tips and advice on how to maximize your fundraising and get the most out of your trek
Sign up now
Be a fundraising hero and help us ensure that those effected by severe mental illness live their best lives.
Who are Rethink Mental Illness?
We’re Rethink Mental Illness and we’re on a mission to bring about meaningful change, through our services, groups and ground breaking campaigns. We know, from our vast experience, that people severely affected by mental illness can have a good quality of life. With your support, we will make that possible.
How will your money support us?
Every penny you raise for us will help empower those severely affected by mental illness. Through our network of support groups, services and helplines, last year we reached:
You can find out more about our work by visiting our vision and impact page.
More to explore
Our vision is for equality, rights, the fair treatment and maximum quality of life for all those affected by mental illness, their carers, family and friends.
Read more Our vision