Please select your region from the list below or use the map on the right-hand side to find a service in your area:
If you are looking for one of our support groups, please click here
Our services support individuals who are facing a mental health crisis or leaving hospital after accessing in-patient services. We can support people in the community or in short term accommodation, providing a safe and therapeutic space and specialist support.
We work in partnership with NHS and local authority providers to manage referrals, admission and discharge and ensure continued access to clinical interventions to deliver a holistic and integrated package of support that empowers individuals to get well and stay well.
• Outcome focused, personalised support planning
• Recovery Sessions; our recovery and education focused group activities and peer support
• A safe and therapeutic environment with 24/7 support from expert staff
• Community and social engagement, signposting and information
• Involvement and volunteering opportunities
• Co-produced services developed alongside people with experience of mental illness.
For more information on our crisis services, please download our information sheet.
If you are intersted in comissioning a crisis service, please email our innovation team via firstname.lastname@example.org