Please select your region from the list below or use the map on the right-hand side to find a service in your area:
If you are looking for one of our support groups, please click here
Our Supported Housing services are proven to deliver improved outcomes for service users, including improved mental health, reduced social isolation, better self-care and increased daily living skills.
We recognise that people’s recovery journeys progress at different paces and they need different levels of support along the way. We provide a range of options from floating support to 24/7 high support services that enable people to sustain stable accommodation and help prevent homelessness and admission, or re-admission to hospital.
Our Supported Accommodation services provide people with a high quality home and a therapeutic and recovery focused environment with the support to live independently.
We can provide:
- Personalised one to one support planning including complex case work with flexible packages ranging from short term to longerterm care.
- Integration with multiple agencies including Community Mental Health teams, Probation and Social Care.
- Support to access and maintain appropriate accommodation in both the social and private rented sector.
- Daily living skills including paying bills, budgeting, shopping and healthy eating.
- Education, training and employment opportunities.
- Recovery Sessions; including our recovery and education focused group activities, drop-ins and peer support.
- Physical health checks, GP liaison and support with medication.
- Community engagement to reduce isolation and increase social interaction.
- Involvement and volunteering opportunities.
- Property management, rent collection and tenancy agreements.
For more information about our supported housing services, please download our information sheet.
If you are intersted in comissioning housing service, please email our innovation team via firstname.lastname@example.org