After attending one of our training sessions you will leave with an increased understanding of mental health and mental illness, and a range of skills and tools you can use, both in the workplace and in everyday life.
Our workplace training equips your employees with the knowledge and skills to actively support colleagues and direct reports in relation to mental health within the workplace.
- Our workplace training is delivered either online or in-person.
- Each course can run with a maximum of 20 participants (the bite-sized sessions - can accommodate larger audiences).
- Each participant will need access to a computer that has sound capabilities (i.e. to hear us), and can see us, a good internet connection and, if possible, a quiet space.
More information about the courses we offer are below. Contact us if you would like to discuss your training needs by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0333 222 5878.
Half day courses
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health in the Workplace (for Managers)
- Suicide Awareness Training
- Mental Health Champions
Bite sized sessions
We offer 50 minute modules covering a variety of topics. Topics available include An Introduction to supportive conversations, Managing stress and An Introduction to Resilience Skills. You can see the full selection of module topics in our brochure.
Mental Health First Aid (max 16 participants)
Our training courses equip you with the knowledge and skills to better understand mental health and mental illness, to have good quality conversations with your friends, family members or work colleagues about mental health and to feel more confident supporting others who may be experiencing poor mental health, particularly in the workplace.
If you live, work, study or volunteer in the London Boroughs of Camden or Islington, you can access our training for free. For more information about the courses that are available and when, visit our dedicated Camden & Islington pages.
See terms and conditions for our online courses