Making a complaint
If you have experienced a problem with one of our groups or services then please contact us at Welcome.firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make a complaint
We are committed to listening to what you have to say about us. Feedback provides us with an opportunity to improve our services.
It is useful to be aware that we do not have a Complaints department. All feedback will be handled at the corresponding service. For example if you have a complaint to make about a Rethink Mental Illness service, that service will initially deal with your complaint.
You can give your feedback by:
- Talk face to face with a member of staff.
- If you would prefer not to speak to the Rethink Mental Illness service directly you can email us at Welcome.email@example.com.
- Or leave us a voicemail by calling 0121 522 7007.
If you complain:
- You will be treated with respect
- You will be listened to
- You will not have services withdrawn
- You will not be labelled a troublemaker
- You will be kept informed about the progress of your complaint.
Can I get help to complain?
Yes, a friend, relative or carer can help you. However, we will need your written permission for them to act on your behalf. We can also give you information about how to contact local advice or advocacy agencies, which can help you make your complaint.
Rethink Mental Illness is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Registration Number 624502)